Alcohol Beverage License

If your business will be selling or providing Alcohol, you will need to secure an Alcohol Beverage License. You must be a resident for 30 days or your business must be registered with the South Carolina Secretary of State (SOS) for 30 days. You will also need to disclose your ownership on the application.

To apply, you must have already secured your premises for your permanent location. To receive an alcohol permit, you will also need a retail sales license. Applications take about six to eight weeks to process.