Your self-employed business can be reported a few different ways for South Carolina purposes, but it all depends on how you registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

  • If your business was further registered to be a corporation, then you must file as a corporation in South Carolina separate from your state Individual Income Tax return.
  • If your business stayed as a Single Member LLC, then you have no separate requirement from your Individual Income Tax return.